Green Light Wireless Wi-Fi HotSpots can be found at retailers such as coffee shops, restaurants, laundromats, bars and co-working office spaces; as well as residential facilities such as off-campus apartment buildings, condominiums, bed & breakfasts and hotels.
As unlimited data goes the way of the dinosaur and social media thrives, offering free Wi-Fi to your customers is a no-brainer. Yet, many business owners have concerns about offering Wi-Fi to their customers. Because having a Wi-Fi HotSpot is meant to add value to a business and not be a liability, Green Light Wireless manages every aspect of each HotSpot’s user experience such as:
- A customized login experience
- Individual user session permissions
- Length of user sessions
- Shared access codes
- Time of day that Wi-Fi is available
- Driving post-login traffic to the HotSpot host’s website
- The sky’s the limit – we customize the user experience at each HotSpot to meet the needs of that location.
Every one of our Wi-Fi HotSpots offers a safe, reliable, secure and high speed connection to the Internet with a user experience tailored to your expectations. We manage each of our Wi-Fi HotSpots so that bandwidth is shared evenly between all HotSpot guests, viruses can’t be delivered between computers and your personal data can’t be accessed by other HotSpot guests.